Mavic Air 2 / Air 2S Water Landing Kit
Available in Red or White
Allow the drone to take off or land on water, or use it as extension landing gear to reduce vibration when landing.Raise the drone up to 41mm above the dirt, sand, grass, etc. to provide good protection for drone camera and gimbal
Designed specifically for the Mavic Air 2 / Air 2S
Easy to mount and disassemble, no-tools assemblyPlease note that the floating kit will allow the drone to land or take off on calm water, but not choppy water - exercise extreme caution!
Allows another accessory to be installed via standard tripod adapterInstallation:
1. Put the main mount top cover on the top of the drone.
2. As shown in the picture, affix the 4 sponge stick mounts on the main mount connector
3. Turn the drone over, and then align the main mount holder with the bottom of the drone.
4. Fix the main mount holder and main mount top cover with two M3 screws on the drone.
5. Insert the sponge sticks on the loops of the main mount holder, and adjust each stick to a proper balance position.
6. After adjusting, put the drone on clam water, and check the balance. If it is not balanced, adjust the position of the sponge sticks, and make the front and back balanced / level.Package includes:1 x Landing Gear Floating Kit for Mavic Air 2