The ND4/PL filter compatible with Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Cine from Freewell Gear is useful to cut light by 2 f-stops and can be used in cloudy daytime conditions to get clear images and footage.
The ND8/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is designed to restrict the amount of light entering the camera lens by 3 f-stops. It helps to capture sharp and clearer images even in bright sunny conditions outside. It also helps to prevent unwanted glare from marring the quality of your footage or image.
The ND16/PL hybrid filter from Freewell Gear is meant to reduce the amount of light hitting the camera sensor by 4 f-stops. This helps to capture well-balanced and cinematic images in very bright sunlight conditions, especially in the afternoon and early morning. The filter also provides protection from unwanted reflections of windows or water bodies.
The ND32/PL filter from Freewell Gear is an excellent way to decrease the camera’s shutter speed by 5 f-stops, thus slowing down the shutter speed effectively. This helps to capture sharp and vividly colorful images, in the brightest sunlit conditions. With this filter, you can also capture the much-desired ‘motion blur’ effect which gives your footage a truly cinematic look, apart from protecting your images against unwanted glare from natural surfaces that reflect light.
The Freewell Gear ND64/PL hybrid filter is effective for slowing down the camera shutter speed to its lowest. This is an excellent way to add the ‘motion blur’ effect which we dream about. It is also effective in preventing unwanted reflections from windows, snow, water bodies, etc from spoiling the image quality.
The CPL filter from Freewell Gear compatible with Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Cine is excellent in preventing the unwanted glare from reflective surfaces, such as water bodies, snow or even glass windows
· Designed to cut light by 10 f-stops making it ideal for shooting in very bright conditions as well.
· Aimed to provide natural blur motion and decrease ‘Jello’ effect usually seen because of the camera’s rolling shutter.
· Ideal for minimizing lens flare often seen when shooting outdoors in very bright sunny conditions. · Meant to tone down highlighted colors while filming outdoors.
· Efficient to use – The ND2000 filter compatible with Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Cine from Freewell is designed using special strong, yet lightweight Aluminum alloy, making it not only safe for use without any adverse effect on the gimbal, but also makes them durable enough to withstand the rigors of regular and frequent use.
· Perfect for Photos – The ND2000 filter compatible with Mavic 3, Mavic 3 Cine is designed to help you capture cinematic-quality photographs, not footages, when you wish to capture moving objects perfectly.